Camp leadership teams: Craft and organize safe and successful activities for your staff and campers.
Get insights, ideas and materials for leading swim pool and water-front activities in camp settings. Explore a range of options from a menu that can be selected to best match your camp's culture.
Learn how to infuse the LAP modules and schedules into a robust seasonal camp experience.
- Springboard camp staff to more successful summer.
- Lesson plans
- Teacher tips
- Prompts and ties to academics and thought provoking discussions
At each camp, advance your students to their highest level of skill acquisition and execution possible.
- Save time and frustrations.
- The finishing point of one camp became the starting point at the next camp.
- Includes the agenda successfully deployed for more than 10-years with SKWIM & Water Polo Camp, a five weeks, 3-hours per day, camp with public-school students suitable from grades 3 to 9.