Terms for clarity:
- Ebooks are available as a digital download, often in PDF format.
- Books are a tangible product, printed and available on paper.
- Grid sheets are resources that can be printed and deployed in the classes on clipboards.
- Pen Drive -- now a USB Drive can hold plenty of Ebooks, Grid sheets and other templates for clients, staff and conductors.
- Classes are what consumers and clients sign up to attend.
- Lesson is a single session within a class.
- ISCA's Instructional Periods are a single sessions within a course.
- Courses are taught by ISCA and its representatives and often are for those who aim to teach and lead programs.
- Online, mini-courses are prepared for consumers and clients to extend the learning experience.
- Manuals are often included in the resource materials within Courses and Online, mini-courses.
- Workbooks are often included in the resource materials within Courses and Online, mini-courses.
- Master Course Conductors
- Full Swimming Teachers
- Upgrade Swimming Teachers
- Skills Manual
- I Can Swim Fast Teachers Book
- I Can Teach
- I Can Adapt
- I Can Teach Facilitator Manual
- Water Polo
- Triathlon Training
- Swimming for Life. Adults and Fitness program -- Now: Adult & Fitness Swimming EBook
- Course Workbooks --
- Full Teachers Workbooks --
- Upgrade Teachers Workbooks -- Now: Upgrade Workbook
- Was: I Can Teach Workbooks -- Now: Teaching I Can Teach Workbook