The evolution of ISCA's Lifespan Aquatics Programming is a work in progress.
- Version 1, in use in 2021 abroad.
- Version 2, slated for USA's release year, 2022.
- Version 3, next wave, in progress.
- Version 4, raw ideas for 2024 and beyond.
Future modules could include:
- Water Aerobics
- Velocity, Tethered & Power Swimming
- Buying, using and teaching in a flume
- Recreational Canoe Water Polo, with inflatable kayaks
- Competitive Canoe Water Polo, with creek kayaks
- We Ones Canoeing
- A is for Athlete -- a multi-lingual, literacy and art project
- Video use for starts, turns, finishes and streamlines.
- Log Books and Journal Keeping
- Video use for Water Polo
- Goal Setting
- Alumni Organization
- Stories of Water
- Barefoot Biathlons
- Swim Officials, celebration and votes / awards
- College Club Swimming
- Safe Sport Awareness along with Healthy Child Development
Your ideas and pointers are welcome in the comments!